Chimney and Fireplace Repair & Restoration
We repair and restore chimneys and fireplaces in Spokane. We offer a wide variety of chimney repair services including:
- Chimney Leaks and water damage.
- Chimney liner installation
- Gas water heater and furnace vent installation
- Masonry repair and restoration
- Metal chimney replacement & installation
In addition to those repair services we also offer woodstove and chimney maintenance to keep your appliance running efficiently. Such as:
- Firebrick replacement
- Wood stove door and glass gasket replacement
- Baffle board and insulation replacement
- Stovepipe replacement
- Masonry chimney waterproofing
- Rain cap / Spark arrestor installation
- Energy efficient fireplace dampers
Masonry Repair & Restoration
We offer a variety of chimney masonry repairs including, repointing (tuckpointing), rebuilding and concrete crowns to get your chimney or other masonry project fixed and looking like new again.
Metal Chimney Replacement & change-out
We replace and install metal chimneys using new components. Old, worn out, or improperly sized chimneys can pose a serious risk.
Chimney Siding Water Damage Repair
Many modern chimneys are wrapped with house siding instead of masonry, repairs should be made by a chimney expert. We can replace chimney chase covers, and siding when it becomes damaged or destroyed.
Chimney Liner Installation & Relining
In this photo you can see an improperly installed chimney liner that had to be removed. It prevented the safe operation and sweeping of a wood burning insert. We install ti-alloy stainless steel chimney liners as a replacement for burned out, damaged clay flues.